Birthday and butterflies

Hi there! This little card was shipped out to my aunt a couple days ago. I stamped the sentiment using this set that I picked up a couple of days ago at Michael's (you can also get it here at Two Peas). This is an awesome set, so versatile. The letters line up perfectly to make this adorable, flawless script. love playing around with different sentiments.



Then I simply masked off the sentiment and stamped the background with distress inks. Drew a few lines with a black pen and pierced along the lines. super simple and easy. It needed a  pop of color so I added a line of butterflies that I punched with my martha stewart punches.
 xoxo
Denni



1 comments:

Melissa Bickford said...

Very pretty! Love how you have the butterflies cascading up the card!

Post a Comment